when you access and use the CoreTRM website, and when you use CoreTRM's services on behalf of your employer or other entity on whose behalf you are accessing CoreTRM (“Organisation”).
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that CoreTRM does not own or control, or to people that CoreTRM does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
CoreTRM collects personal information when you sign up for a CoreTRM account on behalf of your Organisation and when you visit CoreTRM pages.
Once you register with CoreTRM and sign in to our services, you are identifiable to us.
When you or your Organisation sets up an account for you to access CoreTRM, we will collect personal information such as your email address.
We may collect personal information directly from you, or from your Organisation.
CoreTRM also automatically receives and records information on our server logs
from your browser including your IP address, CoreTRM cookie information and each page you have requested.
We use your personal information to:
- to provide our services and products to you
- send you a confirmation email when you register with CoreTRM
- communicate with you (e.g. to send you a link to reset your password if you forget your password, to send our invoices to you)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or any applicable data protection and privacy laws
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CoreTRM will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
Except as set out above, CoreTRM will only disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by any applicable data protection and privacy laws or other laws (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
CoreTRM may set and access CoreTRM cookies on your computer. CoreTRM may allow other companies that are presenting advertisements or tracking visitor stats, on our
behalf, on our public pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. CoreTRM may also use tools from other companies that are tracking visitor stats,
on our behalf, on our client-protected pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Clients may request disabling of visitor tracking once they begin paid subscription.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to CoreTRM's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
CoreTRM gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time. You may request deletion of your CoreTRM account by sending a message using the
Contact us page.
Your CoreTRM Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. CoreTRM uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
CoreTRM may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting
a prominent announcement on our website. Such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes.