We are now looking for an C/ETRM Consultant Intern for the Services & Support department.
The Services & Support department is in charge of the implementation of our software for new clients and continual application support for all clients. This is not an IT (Information Technology) role – rather this is a CLIENT FACING role that requires the consultant intern to have the relevant business knowledge, speak to clients, understand their business requirements, and work with internal counterparties (Services/IT team if development work is required) to customise our platform to suit clients' requirements.
The intern will work closely together with the consultants in one or more projects – providing relevant support in the configuration and implementation of CoreTRM for new clients. He/She will also be expected to provide ongoing application support to existing clients.
- • Understand and document client requirements
- • Identify any gaps and determine appropriate solutions
- • Extend the core product using the data model and the scripting extensions
- • Design and configure interfaces to other applications
- • Facilitate and ensure user acceptance
- • Carry out training for end-users
- • Raise change requests for platform enhancements
- • Liaise with CoreTRM product developers to design and test enhancements
- • Follow CoreTRM standards, procedures and policies
- • Provide ongoing support to clients when required
- • Other ad-hoc duties when required
- • Travel to or based at client sites locally and overseas, when required
What we offer
- • Entry into a niche but essential industry
- • Many opportunities to learn as knowledge transfer is part of our corporate DNA and culture
- • Global work experience as our industry deals with companies from all over the world
- • An exciting and dynamic work environment
- • Exposure to client management as the intern is expected to liaise with clients directly
- • Willing to learn
- • Ability to pick up a lot of information within a short period of time
- • Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- • Problem solving skills; methodical and logical
- • Believer in systems, and business processes
- • Comfortable with overseas travel (if required)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.