Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for a Head of Services & Support to oversee the implementation and support teams.
Project Management & Delivery
- • Oversee, monitor and manage all implementation projects. The successful incumbent must also be willing to, hands-on and
competent enough to be directly involved in implementation projects when required.
- • Be directly responsible for successful and timely project implementations, ensuring all projects are on track for time, scope and
budget, with key focus on clients’ satisfaction and continuous improvements.
- • Ensure that all allocated resources are used in an optimal way that lead to favourable project outcomes above industry standards.
- • Coordinating ad hoc clients change/enhancement requests.
- • Serve as the Subject matter expert (SME) for C/ETRM systems and implementations. Able to use industry experience to advise,
guide and help clients in their C/ETRM journey and transformation and adding value to their business.
- • Drive profitability through meeting and exceeding project expectations and ensuring cost effective implementations.
- • Assist in the establishment of a proper, efficient and effective internal process governing successful implementations, including
relevant reporting documentation and checklists and oversee continuous improvements to the entire implementation process.
- • Oversee support team, ensuring that all outstanding issues are dealt with within the Service Level Agreement(s), providing excellent application support to all existing clients
- • Escalating and working closely with development team on issues requiring development work and resolving such issues successfully.
- • Actively engage new clients and implementation and support teams to ensure smooth transition from implementation to support.
- • Responsible for day-to-day servicing of new and existing CoreTRM clients, maintaining excellent professional relationships with all key stakeholders
- • Ensure successful onboarding of new clients (including proper due diligence) and offboarding of existing clients
- • Serve as point of contact for clients’ queries/concerns, engage actively to understand client service needs and gaps and proactively provide timely and appropriate resolutions to such issues.
- • Liaise with internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver excellent customer service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- • Proactive and effective client communication to discuss service standard(s) and future requirements and business opportunities.
- • Successfully managing ad hoc issues / risk events that has client impact
- • Work closely with and/or provide relevant support to Sales and Marketing teams when needed (eg: sales demos)
- • Leading, managing, motivating and providing coaching and mentorship of the implementation consultants and support analysts. Provide HR and CEO with assessment of their work performance on an annual and ad-hoc basis when needed and appropriate.
- • Initiate, organise and provide regular subject matter training to internal and external stakeholders
- • Ensure internal, corporate and legal compliance when appropriate.
- • Support global growth and expansion of the company
- • Initiate, lead and support projects (where appropriate) in delivering new initiatives/services/ products for the business.
- • Any other ad-hoc duties when required
- • This role requires frequent travel or be based at clients’ sites when required, including overseas.
- • An all-rounder in C/ETRM implementation, preferably with more than 10 years of experience.
- • Be extremely hands-on, displaying a high level of knowledge on C/ETRM systems and the oil and commodities markets.
- • Able to make decisions effectively, especially tough ones that are sometimes required to keep a project on track, address and solve escalations, challenges while maintain client satisfaction/adding value to the projects address escalations and mitigate risks.
- • Strong communication skills required to present to various levels of an organisation from C-level to developer, discussing strategic objectives and delivering solutions across a wide array of requirements
- • Strong ability to motivate and keep staff on track.
- • Able to appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding CoreTRM interests, adhering to applicable laws, rules and regulations, internal policies, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting issues with transparency.
To apply please email email@example.com We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.