Matching Buy Sell Deal
To match a Buy and Sell deal, go to Operations and then to the Operations-> Voyage/MTM Group tab.
Buy and Sell deal can be matched by dragging a Transaction found under one MTM groups and dropping it into the another MTM group.
1. Select the MTM Group of the contract you wish to match. You can select either the Buy contract or the Sell Contract.
2. From the Transactions View/Grid, click and hold the transaction.
3. While holding the transaction, drag the transaction to the opposite contract MTM Group. If you are holding the buy transactions, drag the transactions to the sell contract MTM Group and vice versa.
4. Then release the hold so that the transaction drop inside the MTM Group.
5. Next, there should be only one the MTM Group left after the drag action.
6. When you select the destination MTM Group, the matched Buy and Sell deal should appear as follows:
Vessel Name and Voyage Reference Update
From Voyage/MTM Group Tab:
1. Click on to start editing.
2. In Container, select the applicable container for the voyage.
3. In Voyage Reference, enter applicable voyage reference number.
4. Click to confirm update.