To setup a new calendar go to Reference Data and then to the Calendar tab.
In CoreTRM, calendars are used together with price series and settlement basis. The system will use the holiday setup in here to determine if a a price is expected on particular date. This is also used in the calculation of invoice due date.
Setup New Calendar
To set up a new calendar:
1. Click on to create a new line.
2. In calendar Name, enter the name of the calendar.
For Example: Platts Singapore or Argus Singapore
3. Click to confirm creation.
4. To edit calendar after creation, Click to edit.
Setup New Holiday
From the Holiday view:
1. After a new calendar is created, select the newly created calendar.
2. From the Holiday view, Click on to create a new line.
2. In Holiday Date, select the holliday date related to this calendar.
3. In Holiday Comments, enter the holiday name related to this holiday date.
4. Click to confirm creation.
5. To edit Holiday date after creation, Click to edit.