To setup a new credit term go to Reference Data and then to the Credit tab.
In CoreTRM, credit terms are used in deal entry. In Physical deal entry, user is able to select the applicable credit terms in contract items.
To set up a new credit term:
1. Click on to create a new line.
2. In Credit Term code, enter the code of the credit term. The code can be in letters and number. It is used to uniquely identify a credit term in the system.
3. In Credit Term Name, enter the name of the credit term.
4. Click to confirm creation.
5. To edit credit term details after creation, Click to edit.