To setup a new event go to Reference Data and then to the Events tab.
In CoreTRM, events can be setup for recording of an actual date of an event. After the event is setup, you will be able to use this event to record the actual date of an event in Operations -> Transactions -> Dates and Quantities.
If you have an event that requires the system to perform specific calculation for pricing, invoice quantity, settlement or credit term. (For Example, Month of Arrival minus 2 months for pricing basis). This will require a system change. Please contact support to request for such type of events.
To set up a new Event:
1. Click on to create a new line.
2. In Event Code, enter the code of the event. The code can be combination of letters and numbers.
3. In Event Name, enter the name of the event.
4. In Short Event Name, enter the short name of the event. Short Name are sometime used for reporting purposes in order to show shorter name of the event.
5. In Price Event?, tick the box if this event is used for pricing purposes.
6. In Invoice Quantity Event?, tick the box if this event is used for invoice quantity purposes.
7. In Settlement Basis Event?, tick the box if this event is used for settlement purposes.
8. In Credit Term Event?, tick the box if this event is used for credit term purposes.
9. In System Maintained?, this is for an event that is maintained by the system for general purposes. You will not need to tick this box for any of your events.
10. Click to confirm creation.
11. To edit event details after creation, Click to edit.