Settlement and Invoicing
To manage a settlement, go to Settlements and then to the Settlements tab.
There are 2 types of settlements created using a fee. The 2 types are "Provisional" and "Final".
Invoice can be printed out from the system using a settlement tab.
In addition, you can also manage the settlement status of a settlement by manually updating the status.
Create an Invoice
To create an Invoice:
1. select the settlement line that you wish to create an invoice.
2. From the drop down on top, select either "Provisional Invoice" or "Final Invoice". The list of document available may differ based on implementation.
3. Click to create the invoice.
4. Once the invoice is created, it will appear in the "Attachment" tab.
5. To view the attachment, select the attachment and click to open the file for viewing.
To update settlement status:
1. Click to start editing.
2. In Status, select the applicable status of the settlement. The status is manually tracked by the user.
"Pending": The oringinal status when a settlement is createed.
"Invoice Sent": indicate an invoice has been sent.
"Invoice Received": indicate an invoice has been received.
"Cash Disbursed": indicate that cash has been disbursed.
"Cash Received": indicatethat cash has been received.
3. Click to confirm update.
Each Settlement information are based on data created in Trading or updated in Operations. Below are the fields that are avaialable:
1. Settlement Ref., the settlement ref of the settlement.
2. Entity, the entity of the settlement.
3. Book, the book of the settlement.
4. Settlement Type, the type of settlement. Type can be either "Provisional" or "Final".
5. Counterparty, the counterparty of the settlement.
6. Total, the total amount of the settlement. Positive value is receivable. Negative value is payable.
7. Currency, the currency use for the amount in the settlement.
8. Issue Date, the date the settlement is issued.
9. Due Date Basis, the due date basis used for the settlement.
10. Status, the status of the settlement.
11. Booking Entity Address, the address of the booking entity.
12. Counterparty Address, the address of the counterparty.
13. Payment Instructions,the payment insturction for this settlement.
14. Special Instructions, enter applicable special insturctions for this settlement.
15. Other Party Reference, enter applicable other party reference. For Example, Vendor's Invoice No.